##2016 Personal Rig by FugiTive
As my existing system was due for an upgrade I decided to go for an almost completely new system. For this build I really wanted to go Intel Core i7 for rendering, 3d modeling, Photoshop and Premier work which I will be spending the next two years doing for my masters.
With this decision I also decided I also wanted to give water cooling a go, a quite system with good temps was quite essential for this new PC.
The final specs of the system turned out to be:
- CPU - Intel Core i7 6700K
- Mobo - Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5
- RAM - 16GB DRR4 3200Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinums
- SSD - 2 250GB in RAID 0
- GPU - GTX970 Strix (Was not planned but my existing 760 Hawk died)
- CASE - Fractal Design S
Water cooling specs:
- CPU Block - XSPC RayStorm
- Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 Revo D5
- Radiator - EK-CoolStream PE 360
- Fans - Corsair Fan SP120 PWM
- Tubing - Mayhems Clear Tubing 10/16
- Fittings - Monsoon 16/10mm Six Pack & Rotary 45° & 90°
- Coolant - Mayhems X1 Blood Red
Since taking these pictures I’ve installed the new GTX970 Strix as well as custom sleeved cables from Pexonpcs. I’m also waiting for one last custom cable and once I’ve received this I will post some final images.