Poll: Favorite LCS & LCK Teams Season 6

league_of_legends

###It’s Season 6 and there are new teams so a new poll is required!

Wow a lot has changed since last years LCS season. NA looks stronger than ever, TiP is not the worst team, WildTurtle proving that TSM was the problem, C9 is Hai (well that’s not changed). AND SKT T1 are loosing :frowning:

Onto the polls: Vote for your favorite team or who you think will win and maybe post why you chose who you did.

Favorite EU LCS Team

• G2 eSports
  • Team Vitality
  • H2K
  • Unicorns of Love
  • Fnatic
  • Origen
  • Elements
  • Splyce
  • Giants
  • ROCCAT

0 voters

Favorite NA LCS Team

• Immortals
  • CLG
  • Cloud9
  • Team Solomid
  • NRG eSports
  • Liquid
  • Team Impulse
  • Echo Fox
  • Team Dignitas
  • Renegades

0 voters

Favorite LCK Team

• ROX Tigers
  • Jin Air Green Wings
  • Samsung Galaxy
  • Longzhu Gaming
  • KT Rolster
  • SKTelecom T1
  • CJ Entus
  • Afreeca Freecs
  • e-mFire
  • SBENU SONICBOOM

0 voters

OK my three choices explained:

• Unicorns of Love - EU is kind of tricky I would have voted for Fnatic but they are not the team they use to be and Origen are just not playing well enough to get my vote. So this time round I’m going for those lovely unicorns.

• Immortals - Honestly it could not be another team, I’ve always been a WT fan and thought he was a great player and IMT are truly letting him shine and at the same time making NA so much more exiting, C9 and TSM were competitors and whilst their games have been quite good. I’m just enjoying Immortals to damn much!

• Samsung Galaxy - Yes I’m an SKT T1 fan but honestly they are playing really badly and SG is tied for second place so I interested to see how this team progresses throughout the season!