Poll: Who is your favourite LCS team?

sorry if you have a favourite EU and NA team but you’re going to have to pick one. I hope I’ve not missed any teams.

###Teams

• Cloud9
  • Copenhagen Wolves
  • Counter Logic Gaming
  • Elements
  • Fnatic
  • Gambit
  • GIANTS! Gaming
  • Gravity Gaming
  • H2k-Gaming
  • MeetYourMakers
  • SK Gaming
  • Team 8
  • Team Coast
  • Team Dignitas
  • Team Impulse
  • Team Liquid
  • Team ROCCAt
  • Team SoloMid
  • Winterfox

If you have more than one favourite comment below, or if you want to let us know why you support who you do please do, but no bashing teams or other people’s chosen favourites. Don’t want this becoming a flame war :stuck_out_tongue:

Team SoloMid all the way personally. I’ve been fans of them since my brother introduced me to them. Remember the good old team with Regi’s TF and General OddOne.

However, recently I’ve been really enjoying their performance. Bjergsen has been incredible and so has LustBoy and it’s been nice to see WildTurtle perform so well outside of soloQ.

Recently I’ve been following Elements, they had a bad start but are definitely picking up there game! :smiley:

Due to League Of Legends being such a massive game played all over the world I feel favoring one team is not enough. NA, I would go for TSM ofc their synergy is just amazing and EU it will have to be Fnatic.

I agree that with so many different scenes: NA LCS, EU LCS, LPL and Champions Korea. Asking who your favourite team is, is probably a difficult question to some. I myself was also a massive Samsung White and SKT T1 fan yet with both those teams having such dramatic roster changes I’m not sure if I’m as big a fan of them today.